Grumpy!

SheltieLuver: If you think it's PMS, then I'm in male menopause! :lol: Don't have anywhere near your issues, but after two back-to-back snowstorms and more on the way, I'm about to go bonkers. Ditto Big Dee and Gussy Gus. I'm walking them around the block in circles every day cause that's what plowed, and they have a pee-pee place out back. Gussy is herding sheep in his sleep.

To make matters worse, all I've been doing is cooking and baking. I swear I've gained 10 pounds in the last week. Meanwhile I'm sitting on my butt reading through this forum and looking up new recipes on Food Network! :eek2:

Wanna come to my house and cook? Better still, go to SheltieLuver's house and cook for her! She could use it! Hang in there -- the Groundhog says spring starts in just five more weeks!!!
 
To make matters worse, all I've been doing is cooking and baking. I swear I've gained 10 pounds in the last week. Meanwhile I'm sitting on my butt reading through this forum and looking up new recipes on Food Network! :eek2:

Would you come here and cook for me! Ottawa's had virtually no snow at all! Bring the pups too!
 
I'm also sorry you are having a bad day and a tough time placing your puppies. I hope the right families come along soon.
 
Thanks guys for the words of encouragement. :o I am feeling a bit better. It is so nice to have somewhere to go and vent a little. I had to go and give all my guys a hug and tell them I'm sorry if mom is being a grump today. Really it is all sorts of things piling on at once.
 
Thanks guys for the words of encouragement. :o I am feeling a bit better. It is so nice to have somewhere to go and vent a little. I had to go and give all my guys a hug and tell them I'm sorry if mom is being a grump today. Really it is all sorts of things piling on at once.

I certinaly know how you feel. Sometimes it just builds and builds and then you just gotta blow!
 
Hey retiredprof

Once you finish cooking for BarbV and Chris. Then you can come to my place and cook. I"ve run out of cooking ideas to feed a family of five.
 
I can't believe that there are any pups left- they are so gorgeous and I'd want one if I didn't already have one. Actually, I do want one, as the big dogs still aren't playing with Cranberry. and he likes to chew on everything- I have saved the computer cables so far :wink2:
we had puppy class last night, but wasn't as much playing as I'd hoped. There was a 12 week mini-doxie- still so tiny - spent most of the class on mommy or daddy's lap. There was a Dogue de Bordeax puppy- probably 2.5x Cranberry's size- he was playful though- he did try to keep eating the leash. A 6 month mix- doxie and something else- just about Cranberry's size but not the friendliest pup. and another mix- back in the corner- didn't get to interact too much. at least, the trainer is familiar with herding breeds (she has Corgis) and has many years of training. hopefully, the other class will have some good puppy playtime :smile2:
 
I can't believe that there are any pups left- they are so gorgeous and I'd want one if I didn't already have one. Actually, I do want one, as the big dogs still aren't playing with Cranberry. and he likes to chew on everything- I have saved the computer cables so far :wink2:
we had puppy class last night, but wasn't as much playing as I'd hoped. There was a 12 week mini-doxie- still so tiny - spent most of the class on mommy or daddy's lap. There was a Dogue de Bordeax puppy- probably 2.5x Cranberry's size- he was playful though- he did try to keep eating the leash. A 6 month mix- doxie and something else- just about Cranberry's size but not the friendliest pup. and another mix- back in the corner- didn't get to interact too much. at least, the trainer is familiar with herding breeds (she has Corgis) and has many years of training. hopefully, the other class will have some good puppy playtime :smile2:

I know what you mean about getting them in to everything. "gasp" I haven't ever had four at one time at this age. One likes to eat everything that is eatable. I have to really watch him outdoors as he got into the birdseed just the other day and gave himself a case of diarrhea. Fun to clean up inside. :rolleyes2: Just be glad you only have one!
 
I know what you mean about getting them in to everything. "gasp" I haven't ever had four at one time at this age. One likes to eat everything that is eatable. I have to really watch him outdoors as he got into the birdseed just the other day and gave himself a case of diarrhea. Fun to clean up inside. :rolleyes2: Just be glad you only have one!

one is plenty to keep track of- I'm always looking around- where is the puppy? what is he doing? he does entertain himself pretty well though. I would just like him to have a playmate sometimes- he really wants to play with the big dogs but they still want nothing to do with him. :(
 
Back
Top