Halloween costumes!

I am waiting for someone with two or more, to have some dressed as sheep and leave one as the Sheltie.

I was thinking of doing something similar. Sarah and Ida would be the sheep, Jody would be the sheltie (well he freaks out if I try to put costumes on him!:o), and F-kap would be the shepherd boy. I have some ideas of how I would make Sarah and Ida's, now I just need to figure out how to do F-kap's!:confused2:
 
OK....not Sheltie pictures....but we dressed our store pets.....You can how happy the cats were.....
 
Last edited:
I am waiting for someone with two or more, to have some dressed as sheep and leave one as the Sheltie.

I actually started these costumes- Callie was going to be the sheep and Happy was going to be a tri sheltie- sadly weren't finished in time..............
 
Last year Meadow and Reno were Thing 1 and Thing 2 from Cat in the Hat.Very easy to make. They looked so darn cute. Haven't decided what we'll do this year.
 
My girls don't mind costumes. This year they reveal their secret identities of the Super Puppy Twins.

Tara:
http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/Miniham13/media/TaraSuperpuppy_zps07e9f9f1.jpg.html

Clara:
http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/Miniham13/media/FlashofSuperpuppy_zpscfa59e71.jpg.html

And their Mom- The Pink Lady
http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/Miniham13/media/PinkLady_zps822e5c95.jpg.html

Annabelle tried on the Captain America costume- but she didn't like it. She does like her Pink Lady jacket.
 
My fiance won't let me dress ours :lol: Though, I don't think either would let them stay on long. Honey does have a santa jacket she wears for christmas though :) I think once we have kids and/or a place where trick or treating happens he'll let me dress the dogs up. No one trick or treats in our apartment complex sadly :cry:

BTW- I love all the pictures :)
 
I dressed my dog as an angry bird two years ago when the game was really popular. I made the costume myself, very easy to make. My dog was not pleased, so I promised her she is off the hook this year... unless I think of something creative. :wink2:
 

Attachments

  • angry bird.jpg
    angry bird.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 32
I dressed my dog as an angry bird two years ago when the game was really popular. I made the costume myself, very easy to make. My dog was not pleased, so I promised her she is off the hook this year... unless I think of something creative. :wink2:

I love all of the costumes but find the angry bird extremely funny....even though the Sheltie doesn't look very happy.
 
Back
Top