Hanna: So sorry that I missed wishing you a Happy Birthday in this above post.
I am now, Happy Birthday to you, Hanna from Mally and Denise. Hope you have a great day.
Competition?? Is Hanna getting a new sibling? HAPPY BIRTHDAY pretty girl, I have really enjoyed getting to watch you grow into the beauty you are. As with the others, guess I will just have to settle now for the monthly shots. Thanks for taking the time to share your baby with us and I too really liked the shadow shot.
No siblings in the near future. I was referring to the new sable merle puppies we've added. She is on a diet 16.5 pounds is too big for her - I was away for 2 weeks and it seems hubby is not very careful about using level scoops for food.
He may have also exceeded her one treat a day ration - but he's not fessing up.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.