Happy New Year!!

Minnie here:
Happy new year to you Toby and your dad :yes:

Good to see you're a real Sheltie :winkgrin:

- At that age, I also wanted to dig holes - big holes
- but I've been more lucky because I've never had a real bath :biggrin2:
 
Minnie here:
Happy new year to you Toby and your dad :yes:

Good to see you're a real Sheltie :winkgrin:

- At that age, I also wanted to dig holes - big holes
- but I've been more lucky because I've never had a real bath :biggrin2:
You're lucky, Minnie, on the bath! But I was a good boy and got treats afterward!!
 
Oh my, Toby, you look just like my Laddie did at your age! Too cute...

Watch out for those foxholes! You might find a bunny hopping out of it one day!

Glad you got some treats after your bath!
 
Beau says he loves to dig foxholes as well...and then sometimes tries to dig to the center of the earth too! But look out for those darn bunnies--they are terrors!
 
Oh gosh this photo looks so much like my Asta when she was an adolescent.... and also a foxhole digger! Good job Toby!
 
Back
Top