Haven't been around lately!

kstraub73

Forums Enthusiast
Hi all! I have been running every which direction lately, so I haven't been online to give any updates... thought I'd share some photos and a video of the babies.. Bella and Oreo are getting along really well... playing out in the back yard and everywhere else, they're cute to watch. :) (here's a video of them playing):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK0yOikHZho

Also, here's the cutest video ever of Charlie (our cat) grooming Bella... and Bella loved every minute of it. She actually goes over to him a lot I think hoping he'll start grooming her... it's super cute. You can hear me laughing in the background... or trying not to (so I wouldn't disturb them) :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7unDfEz0zS8

And a cute pic of all the babies yesterday, all pooped out on the bed! (there was no room for me, I must add)... Oreo and his twin Whisper, and Bella and her twin Charlie. :) Cutie pies!

Kerri
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0173.jpg
    IMAG0173.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 33
Very cute! I'm happy to hear that Oreo and Bella are best of friends. And the grooming video is so sweet.

I love that you have matching kitties to shelties! :biggrin2:
 
Kerri, So good to hear from you. Oreo and Bella look like they have so much fun- what a good fit. Love Bella getting groomed that is just so sweet.
 
love the pic- matching colors in cats and dogs :wink2:
that's color coordination :yes:

Welcome back. Glad to see Oreo is fitting in. :smile2:

I didn't realize the cats and dogs matched. Somehow I got a orange cat, dark sable, blue and black dogs. None one matches and no outfit is safe from showing hair.:(
 
Thanks for the update! I'd wondered how things were going since you brought Oreo home!

Love the videos, they're both so cute!

I really miss having a cat, my old cat used to play with Milo, my parent's sheltie.

I love watching shelties play, its just the cutest. :smile2:

How is your husband feeling about the addition of Oreo now that you've had him for a while?

We had our doubts about getting a second sheltie and its had some challenges (mainly with Ginny's bossy personality and her training) but we've worked through them. Despite those challenges we've never looked back and thought we made a mistake, the good has far out weighed any bad.
 
Last edited:
Thanks everyone! I think the hubby had been happy with our decision - he snuggles with Oreo too... both Oreo and Bella are sooo sweet, and such snugglers, so they've been fun to have around. :) We didn't pick them for the matching factors to the kitties, but it sure is cute, huh? :)
 
So good to hear from you!
What great news how awesome Oreo fits in, too!!!
that is just too perfect for words.. wish mine would snuggle up all together like that!!
 
I think the matching cats and dogs are so cute. We match furniture, flooring, drapery, etc. Why not match our animals together?
 
Back
Top