Health update on Trapp & Jasper~

I've never heard of empty stomach syndrome. Not to rain on the parade, but I would still watch them all carefully for the next few days.

Call me paranoid, but ever since Indy swallowed the sewing needle, I get really anxious when I see abnormal vomitting, especially with blood.
 
I've never heard of empty stomach syndrome. Not to rain on the parade, but I would still watch them all carefully for the next few days.

Call me paranoid, but ever since Indy swallowed the sewing needle, I get really anxious when I see abnormal vomitting, especially with blood.

They are fine. Ex-rays showed nothing. No obstruction,every thing is in its place & functioning well.
 
yea my cat will do it when hes on a puking binge..he'll vomit so much or so hard he breaks a vessel...scary the first time you see it..but he does it soo much now I just continue on...
 
Congrats on the weight loss! It was really good to read that all is well and it was just urpy belly! My Bobby has to eat an early morning cookie or he will urp. Of course, I have one and Jutus and Lily we all have one and we don't have urpy tummies!
 
Back
Top