Emmasmom
Forums Sage
I couldn't decide which pictures I liked best. But your dog was certainly enjoying the jumps, tunnels etc. What a big grin on the face.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


These are all really nice shots. I always have the hardest time picking out pictures. I think it's a tough thing to "help" someone with because to me, there are certain looks that I recognize in Bentley. He can get what I refer to as his "dopey" look, but no one else thinks he looks dopey. It's just my perception of him!
The DW one of him that you bought is a really good one. I like that you're in it looking happy--I always look dumb in the picture of me running!![]()

And um, yeah. I cropped myself out. There will be NO photos of me running. Period!![]()

Haha! I thought it was a good one of you!
PS: Do you think running with sunglasses matters? I've heard people say that some dogs read your eyes sometimes, so not to run with glasses. I'm not sure that makes sense since they should be listening to you and reading your body...but I don't wear shades just to be safe!![]()