Here Yena & Agility!

WOW - Yena is fast. And small - so cute. Glad to hear you are having better luck working it on your own.

It looks like you are doing a great job. Keep it up!
 
you came to the right place, most of us also really love agility with our dogs!
I am just starting out, sooooo much to learn! My handling still kinda sucks, hahaahah, my poor dog! but we are having so much fun :) If it weren't for people on here I may have not had the guts to just sink my teeth in and get started already :lol:

My trainer would NEVER close a tunnel on my dog!!!!! She kinda sternly told me told me the other day in class that I growled when Toffee made a mistake, and I didn't even notice I did that... she said to be aware of that in case Toffee takes that as a negative! Sensitive Sheltie (or nervous Nelly) that he is, lol!
So I hope to train with her for a long time to come! :yes:
 
Thank you, Sharon and Jenny! Today i'm going to try, in another Club, it's one hour by car...
The trainer is a very kind girl, that in 2009 was at AWC with her border..
I hope that this time will be better!!
Thank to every one, I'm very glad to be here!
Toffee's mum, wow it's fantastic! I remember with big pleasure, my firsts lesson with my westie, I was always proud of her... and what a FUN! :lol:
And i frequently trip over eheh.
in italian we say "IN BOCCA AL LUPO"(In the wolf mouth) i think in english is similar of "Good luck", We say that when someone start something new, or before an exam or similar...so..To say our wishes :-)

bye
Veronica
 
Back
Top