Wendy C
Forums Enthusiast
Just curious how long you decided on? I saw Himalayan Yak and Cows Milk chews on Chewy so ordered a set of three medium ones. I am super impressed day#1! Gave two to the dogs, Kooper is not interested at all except for stealing Brodie's to play keep away. Brodie on the other hand was kept busy for a few hours last night gnawing away at it. Most impressed that it barely shows signs of the time he spent with it. I just left one out and they picked up again on the game of keep away.
These are the ones I purchased, Yak9 Yak & Cows Milk Chews - are they like what you have for Cooper?
https://www.chewy.com/yak9-chews-yak-cow-milk-chew-dog/dp/239731
i got mine at Petsmart ( Chewy doesn’t ship here). I let Cooper have it for about 1/2 hour in the morning and again in the evening...he actually would walk away from it which was good. The only problem I had was the end bit which I did microwave and was amazed at how it puffed up lol, but because it was easy to chew he finished it off and had an explosive poop the next day! I will definitely get them again.