So, the past few days/week my Scotch-boy has been getting up from his naps like an old man. He's only 14 months old and I don't know if I should be worried about this or not.
We walked a lot before it got really hot here in Texas (probably around May) and picked it back up last week. Could this be the issue? Did I walk him too much too fast? We're only going about 1/2 mile every other day (plus he does a lot of playing and running in our yard too).
Any suggestions or input is appreciated. I don't want to be the "over-reactive dog mom"...I tend to call the vet for every little thing so trying to take a step back with this one and think it through.
Thoughts? 2 Cents?
Thank you so much!!!
We walked a lot before it got really hot here in Texas (probably around May) and picked it back up last week. Could this be the issue? Did I walk him too much too fast? We're only going about 1/2 mile every other day (plus he does a lot of playing and running in our yard too).
Any suggestions or input is appreciated. I don't want to be the "over-reactive dog mom"...I tend to call the vet for every little thing so trying to take a step back with this one and think it through.
Thoughts? 2 Cents?
Thank you so much!!!