Caro
Moderator
As you can see from my picture - Deska didn't have much fur at 4mths, took a couple more months before he started looking Sheltie. But your girl is growing her ruff in so she's going to have longish fur, maybe just not the full coat and you won't know until she's closer to a year whether she'll get the sheltie double coat. I've seen Shelties with almost no coat, esp in females, so even amongst Shelties you never know.
I would never have picked Beaglex - it's so interesting to see how the genes mix in. I would have guessed German Shepherd. But whatever it is, she has a really sweet face and she is so girly, you can see she's female.

I would never have picked Beaglex - it's so interesting to see how the genes mix in. I would have guessed German Shepherd. But whatever it is, she has a really sweet face and she is so girly, you can see she's female.
