Holly Update

Hollysmom

Forums Regular
7CB45E9E-F084-463E-8492-497FDA90828A.jpeg 0D51BB54-449C-4B80-948E-67CF6434AF99.jpeg 651CB8F5-D4D0-4833-A2EC-1503D38716DC.jpeg F743F410-5D55-47B8-80CF-8E2684B4FAFD.jpeg I can’t believe it’s been 2 weeks since we brought Holly home....and a lot has changed. Once I received her medical records I found out she was not 8 weeks but 11 weeks old (and weighed 1.8lbs) the day we got her. I also found out the the procedure to repair her cleft palate had failed. So now we need to get her big so that she can get her spay, cleft palate fix and microchip done all at the same time. The vet wants her to be at least 5lbs. As of today she is 3.2lbs. She has gained 1.4lbs In 2 weeks. I’m so proud! I did take her in to my vet a few days after we got her because I was worried about all the snotty sneezing (which I was told was from the cleft palate). It was an infection. Moms always know. She has been on antibiotics and is no longer blowing snot all over my house. It’s amazing what can come out of such a tiny thing. Now I’d like to brag a little. This tiny little girl has learned to sit, lie down, walk on a leash and go to the front door when she needs out( most of the time). She is now working on learning to shake. It helps that her big sister Sydney knows all these tricks and is more that willing to show her how to earn a treat.
 
That's a LOT to brag about for this teeny tiny girl! It sounds like she can see, after all? Sorry the first surgery didn't work though, that's gonna be a lot all at once. But all fingers crossed that it is successful this time. She is really, really cute. Good job on putting some weight on her!
 
Outstanding!! Great news that you can put weight on little Holly! What a cutie!

What a smart little girl too!
You just know she wants to please since she won the Sheltie lottery to find her forever home with you!

Bless you and your family for the loving care and compassion you have shown to this sweet little soul!
 
Oh my gosh, what a cutie! And so much for you, Holly, and Sydney to be proud of. She has found the most wonderful forever home.
 
Halleluja!
Give that sweet girl a pat on the head and kiss on the snout from me!
Just such a cute hugamuffin!
 
Back
Top