How long does it take you to groom each pup?

:lol: If your asking me about Lady, forever in the day. She is so needy, and never has licked her paws or anything like a cat, like my Lucky Boy does. I know I have said this before, but if she would have had a litter of pups, she would want me to clean them up, and feed them. I don't worry about someone taking her, they would pay the ransome, for me to take her back.
Good thing I love her!!! Honestly she gets me laughing so hard at her.

The DH was home today so he helped me with Lil' Lady. She hates to have her under part cleaned up, which we do often, but today she got a good double scrubbing. She holds her back legs together, as much to say, don't clean there. It just takes all day to do the both of them. Stop and start at times too.

They get brushed quite often, it helps with the time when they get the entire deal done.
 
Grooming the Swamp Monster

It usually only takes about an hour to bathe, fluff dry, and trim one of mine. But yesterday, DS took everybody to the nature conservancy for a run. There's a big pond that had dried up (mostly). It looks solid, but it's all swamp goo underneath. Guess who went gaily running across it -- until he sunk up to his armpits in muck! Yup -- Colonel Underpants!

It took over an hour just to get the crud off him in the shower. And three shampooings to get the mudstains out of the white parts. Yuck!!! :razz:
 
Chris I bet Beckon was very very happy with all that crud!!!

Don't they love to wallow in this mess? I thought Shelties were cat-like and fastidious....but I continually see them rolling in whatever muck then can find....and yes, I have seen Indy clean his face like a cat....lick his paw and then scrub his face. Too cute (and too late!)
 
Back
Top