bwibwigouza
Forums Enthusiast
They smell like what they eat!
This is the longest streak ever that Mozart did not stink a day after bath! I bathed him Tues and he still smell really nice and fresh today. Only thing changed was his diet! He was having diarrhea from eating Orijen so I changed his meals to home cooking. His diarrhea cleared up and now we even got a fresh smelling puppy!
Maybe it is true that their body odor comes from their food too.
This is the longest streak ever that Mozart did not stink a day after bath! I bathed him Tues and he still smell really nice and fresh today. Only thing changed was his diet! He was having diarrhea from eating Orijen so I changed his meals to home cooking. His diarrhea cleared up and now we even got a fresh smelling puppy!
Maybe it is true that their body odor comes from their food too.
