I love my #1 A Systems brush!!!!!

#1 All Systems Pocket Size Pin Brush- 35mm Pins
by #1 All systems Brushes
Be the first to review this item | Like 1312226486 false 1 0 0 0 (0)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Price: $15.32
o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

Is it this one? Does not sound the same.

Itks not the pocket size- it is large
 
I don't know about the #1 systems brush.....I'll take Karen's word that its good. So it appears the main difference between this and CC is price. (big difference, apparently!). I do find with the CC brush, there is just enough firmness to the pad to get through his coat without causing without causing undue pulling.

But for any pup with big, bad pants, 35mm is the way to go (I also prefer the oblong shape - easier to handle).
 
I don't know about the #1 systems brush.....I'll take Karen's word that its good. So it appears the main difference between this and CC is price. (big difference, apparently!). I do find with the CC brush, there is just enough firmness to the pad to get through his coat without causing without causing undue pulling.

But for any pup with big, bad pants, 35mm is the way to go (I also prefer the oblong shape - easier to handle).

I thought you had the #1 systems brush- it is Michelle who has it. I got the #1 systems firm 35mm, it is firm enough and does not pull. There isn't too much difference in price for a few of cheaper CC brushes, but enough to make a difference for me. I know the CC brand has alot more variety.
 
I thought you had the #1 systems brush- it is Michelle who has it. I got the #1 systems firm 35mm, it is firm enough and does not pull. There isn't too much difference in price for a few of cheaper CC brushes, but enough to make a difference for me. I know the CC brand has alot more variety.

Well, I can tell you between Rachel an I we have a Madan brush, All Systems and CC brushes.

I prefer the Madan but that All system one is really nice. I don't care for CC at all. But that is me. I find the handles thick and hard to hold onto. I have early arthiritis in my hands and the Madan and All systems are lighter brushes and easier to hold.

Rachel loves the 27mm All system she does the majority of her grooming with it and a 35mm CC for lifting manes(I think). I don't know if the all system is firm or not but it is torquoise. Rachel does like the CC.

Frankly you could go broke buying brushes- Madan, All systems or CC matter of preferance-all do a great job. But for most pet shelties the less expensive will work great better than anything you can find in a pet store.
 
Well, I can tell you between Rachel an I we have a Madan brush, All Systems and CC brushes.

I prefer the Madan but that All system one is really nice. I don't care for CC at all. But that is me. I find the handles thick and hard to hold onto. I have early arthiritis in my hands and the Madan and All systems are lighter brushes and easier to hold.

Frankly you could go broke buying brushes- Madan, All systems or CC matter of preferance-all do a great job. But for most pet shelties the less expensive will work great better than anything you can find in a pet store.
I was looking through old posts and realized you had the All systems brush, which prompted me to search it. Mine is the firm one with the black pad, and yes, the handle I find comfortable too. I don't understand why pet stores don't carry quality brushes for our favorite breed! I can see why people find it such a hassle to groom their pets.
 
OK so I ordered the same brush Karen has, and hoping it will get all the way through Ally's VERY thick coat. She has pantaloons that won't quit. It has been frustrating to get them brushed out with the rake and slicker. Keeping fingers crossed this will work better! Thanks for the advice.

Sharon
 
OK so I ordered the same brush Karen has, and hoping it will get all the way through Ally's VERY thick coat. She has pantaloons that won't quit. It has been frustrating to get them brushed out with the rake and slicker. Keeping fingers crossed this will work better! Thanks for the advice.

Sharon
If it doesn't I take no responsibility! :lol:
Seriously though, so far this brush has made Sandstorms coat lie down better- great brush for the undercoat- it took 40 min though. I am also not really fussy about the pants- as long as they look good and swish- instead of looking like anything could stick in them- if you know what I mean. And I also don't trim anything. As long as SS looks good and his long fur flies with him instead of in the other direction, I am satisfied!!! And he is so soft and smooooooth!!
 
Back
Top