I met my little Cubby today!

I didn't want to put him in the box! But I know taking a 6 week old pup is not wise.

However, depending on my scheduling, I may consider next weekend at 7-1/4 weeks. He is really large, eating on his own very well, has had a set of shots, and is already learning to "hold it" in the box.

I have to really weigh the idea of taking him 5 days early with the fact it will be a weekend and then only a couple days of work for my husband and also a kind of down week (doctors close that whole week traditionally as much as possible) for me so I can pay a lot of attention.

Since my breeder is likely reading this thread -- I am really leaning to coming to get him next Sat. rather than the following Tues.
 
He is just adorable - I love his coloring. So glad it "felt right" for you.

I got to meet (& pick) my little guy on Saturday - will post pics on a new thread soon. It's going to be fun watching them grow up!
 
Back
Top