I must be stopped!

Yep Barb 3 is a lot different then 2, its harder to find places to stay with 3, lots of motel/ hotels, will only allow 2, so traveling can be a bit of a pain we try & sneak the extra one in usually rockey as he fits under your Jacket:winkgrin:, bringing 3 along on visits can be a challange, you need understanding friends & family, the poop load increases expodentially, at least it seems that way to me. The food bill goes up, the vet visits increase....... Have I convinced you yet LOL.

I have always had at least 2, rarely 1 at least not for long & and many times 3 So I have lived at both ends.
 
Three certainly tips the charts! Maggie was a wonderful addition for us. She lost her puppy breath recently and I already miss it! Plus the tiny, high pitched coos the little ones make are just so cute.

Just do it, two are fun but three is a party, haha :)
 
Three was easy. At four, I have to count -- and I still left Annie Laurie outside a couple of days ago for an hour! :rolleyes2:
 
As long as you only ever have Indy or the pup in a room on their own, how will David know you have another tri?:biggrin2:

"Oh look there goes Indy."
"Wow, he made it to the kitchen fast he was only at my feet a second ago."
"Looks like Indy is back in the living room again."
"Oh no, there he is in the bedroom."
"Man, that dog moves fast!"

As the meerkat says "simples":biggrin2:

Very clever, it might just work.....after the pup has grown up to Indy's size! (I wonder how long I could hide him???):lol:
 
Back
Top