Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

I present to you......

Discussion in 'Agility' started by Lanie, May 12, 2018.

1. Cara Sandler

Cara Sandler Forums Enthusiast

Jul 11, 2015
    Florida
    If we qualify, we'll be there!!!!!

2. corbinam

corbinam Moderator

Oct 14, 2008
    Ohio
  3. Lanie

Lanie Forums Enthusiast

Nov 9, 2013
    California
    Hope we both make it. I need 3 more Double Q's and another 250 points by November 30th. Paws crossed

Cara Sandler likes this.
  4. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    :fl for you:yes:

Lanie likes this.
  5. Cara Sandler

Jul 11, 2015
    Florida
    Spirit needs to make it into Masters first ;-)

6. Lanie

Lanie Forums Enthusiast

Nov 9, 2013
    California
    Go Spirit Go! We got stuck in Excellent for a while. Then after we’d been in Masters for a while, Echo decided that the table was stupid and she didn’t think we really needed to stop for 5 seconds right in the middle of having fun, lol. So I had to do the walk of shame with her several times. She finally got over it.

Last edited: May 15, 2018
    Cara Sandler likes this.
  7. take4roll10

take4roll10 Moderator

Aug 31, 2009
    New York
    Congratulations!!!!! I feel ya on the table. We struggled for almost 2 years and still have some issues. Good luck on your MACH journey!

8. Lanie

Lanie Forums Enthusiast

Nov 9, 2013
    California
    That makes me feel better. It was really weird and it started before they raised the table height in January. One time when I went to pick her up to carry her off, she decided she could twart me by running and hiding in a tunnel LOL. That little problem seems to be behind us now (I hope)

9. Cara Sandler

Jul 11, 2015
    Florida
    Unfortunately, I can't correct Spirit for ANYTHING in the ring or I get a shut down dog (and yes, we're working on building frustration tolerance in the ring). Hopefully she's on the upswing when it comes to confidence though. We've been working hard on it!!!!

10. Lanie

Lanie Forums Enthusiast

Nov 9, 2013
    California
    A lot of Shelties are like that. One of my friends has a Sheltie that is amazing in class, but super sensitive in the ring. She can't correct anything in the ring or she runs for the gate and doesn't want to play anymore. Her other Sheltie is bullet-proof and crazy with no sense of self-preservation, lol. Switching back and forth between those 2 is really difficult.

Cara Sandler likes this.