Cara Sandler
Forums Enthusiast
If we qualify, we'll be there!!!!!Thank you! Next year in Tulsa?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
If we qualify, we'll be there!!!!!Thank you! Next year in Tulsa?
Hope we both make it. I need 3 more Double Q's and another 250 points by November 30th. Paws crossedIf we qualify, we'll be there!!!!!
Hope we both make it. I need 3 more Double Q's and another 250 points by November 30th. Paws crossed
for you
Spirit needs to make it into Masters first ;-)Hope we both make it. I need 3 more Double Q's and another 250 points by November 30th. Paws crossed
That makes me feel better. It was really weird and it started before they raised the table height in January. One time when I went to pick her up to carry her off, she decided she could twart me by running and hiding in a tunnel LOL. That little problem seems to be behind us now (I hope)Congratulations!!!!! I feel ya on the table. We struggled for almost 2 years and still have some issues. Good luck on your MACH journey!
Unfortunately, I can't correct Spirit for ANYTHING in the ring or I get a shut down dog (and yes, we're working on building frustration tolerance in the ring). Hopefully she's on the upswing when it comes to confidence though. We've been working hard on it!!!!Go Spirit Go! We got stuck in Excellent for a while. Then after we’d been in Masters for a while, Echo decided that the table was stupid and she didn’t think we really needed to stop for 5 seconds right in the middle of having fun, lol. So I had to do the walk of shame with her several times. She finally got over it.
A lot of Shelties are like that. One of my friends has a Sheltie that is amazing in class, but super sensitive in the ring. She can't correct anything in the ring or she runs for the gate and doesn't want to play anymore. Her other Sheltie is bullet-proof and crazy with no sense of self-preservation, lol. Switching back and forth between those 2 is really difficult.Unfortunately, I can't correct Spirit for ANYTHING in the ring or I get a shut down dog (and yes, we're working on building frustration tolerance in the ring). Hopefully she's on the upswing when it comes to confidence though. We've been working hard on it!!!!