I have been there too.
Hello Barb: I know for a fact how hard it is to have to deal with two deaths in all too short order. I also know that my rescue sheltie did more to help me deal with it all than I could have ever imagined. I really believe that God sent him to me to help me cope at that time. I know of others who have been similarly comforted. Rescue shelties have a great deal to give, if only we give them the chance. Great job Bacca - keep it up - as I know you will. Regards, Will
Hello Barb: I know for a fact how hard it is to have to deal with two deaths in all too short order. I also know that my rescue sheltie did more to help me deal with it all than I could have ever imagined. I really believe that God sent him to me to help me cope at that time. I know of others who have been similarly comforted. Rescue shelties have a great deal to give, if only we give them the chance. Great job Bacca - keep it up - as I know you will. Regards, Will
That's the time when I racked up all my posts on the forum! The pup and the forum became my lifeline! So many friends I've made here - both human and the furkind.