I'm going to meet a Puppy!!

I named my puppy 'Kip'. Like Kip Thorne, the Astrophysicist who discovered gravitational waves:) Kip is already learning his name. He hasn't made a single mess in the house yet! I'm amazed! And he slept the whole night through (10:45 - 5:30 AM without crying). He is such a good boy. I take him out very frequently during the day.

By the way, I think we totally forgot to tell you
that you had to sleep and rested all you could
before picking up the little puppy

I couldn't sleep the day before I got him! I was way to excited and anxious about the trip!

Hi, Elei -- sounds like you live in Hawaii! I know there are some Sheltie clubs there. I can't wait to see your little bundle of Bi-Black joy! What have you named him?

Hi Chris, Yes I'm in Hawaii! I live on the Big Island, and I flew to Oahu where his breeder is to pick him up.
 
I am clicker training Kip, and he is learning to get inside a shallow box, and to touch an upside down plate with his paw. He gets lots of rewards so he thinks its good fun!
 
Back
Top