He bled all over my new lazy susan grooming table.
I had glued a spongy rubber mat material over the plywood for good grip and to deal with spray. Unfortunately that same material seemed to absorb the blood and no amount of scrubbing will take it off.
Now my lovely grooming table with its grooming arm and head holder looks like some kind of torture device or something from a butcher's shop! Awful!:sadsmile:
HAHAHAHAHA!
Why do you think you never see a picture of the bottom part of my grooming table? The stuff you put on the dog's nails to stop bleeding (my brain died and I can't think of what you call it - quick stop?) well, Fluffy was bleeding on my grooming table. Between the blood and the quick stop I couldn't get it off the bottom, and it's stained now. I cleaned and scrubbed it down, but it looks like I got it at a garage sale.And that's why you never see pictures of the bottom of my grooming table. Either that or I put a blanket over it to cover it up (I only do that for pictures though)!
:sadsmile: