Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Indestructible Recommendations

Discussion in 'Toys' started by corbinam, Jan 7, 2015.

1. alonsoe

alonsoe Forums Enthusiast

Jun 20, 2014
    Spain
    The same problem....or even worse...

Yes, I've got the same problem with toys....but the worst thing at all is that they also destroy their leashes.....

They bite their leash while walking and finally I've got to reemplace them once a month because they get so much damage that I don't trust that they are sure enough, they still herd bicycles and cars...also runners...

2. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Spitfire likes nyla bones. The hard clear flexible one has survived a while. Also stuffless items as mentioned. Any thing with stuffing must be gutted and he can do a lot for a little guy (went through everything Sca had in a month when I got him).

3. 2GoodDogs

2GoodDogs Forums Enthusiast

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    My new skinneze toy (no stuffing squirrel) lost its head in the first few minutes of tug. Darn, those toys used to be stronger than that!!

I like the braided fleece tugs, and the toys that go over an empty water bottle and make noise. The bottles inside are easy enough to replace. :)

Clean Run has Ruffhide, a cover for a yak chew that looks like it will be my new purchase. Justus can go through at $20 Himalyan Yak Chew in 10 mins....

4. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    But they are tastier after being deheaded

Signed
    Spitfire Esquire

5. JacqueZ

JacqueZ Forums Enthusiast

Oct 4, 2012
    Akron, Ohio
    We bought Honey a new leash set this year from our locally owned pet store. Its super comfortable to hold, adorable and comes with a lifetime garuntee, even against chewing! The brands Lupine, and the fact that I just went outside to grab it from my car and look that up should be counted as quite the ringing endorsement!

(And they're not really any more expensive than the nicely patterned ones at Petco)

6. Jess041

Jess041 Forums Enthusiast

Feb 2, 2012
    Houston, Texas
    Two thumbs (paws?) up for Lupine here!

7. alonsoe

alonsoe Forums Enthusiast

Jun 20, 2014
    Spain
    Thanks!!

Thanks for the advice! I'll try to find something simmilar in Spain, beause I think they don't sale products outside UU.EE.

Thanks a lot :smile2: