Injured paw :(

Sending huggggss !!

Glad it's over and hope all will soon be forgiven :sadsmile:
it's so hard when they aren't well, and we have to go through
tought stuff together.

:yes:
sending positive thoughts and prayers your way
 
darn, glad that is over with! he had me really worried
Between all these recent stuff, I don't wanna hear any more bad news about our furkids!!!
also I hope it wasn't too expensive, this kinda thing really cuts into a budget, doesn't it?
 
I'm so glad it went well! Don't worry Miko, mom will be spoiling you until you are back on your... well.. toes!

I'll be sending positive thoughts for a quick recovery :)
 
Wow I missed this whole thread! I am so happy Miko is home and on the med now. Hopefully DS is having fun in the sun and not worrying too much.
 
Back
Top