Interceptor News

My vet said today that he didn't think it was coming back. He did say there was a similar pill awaiting approval that also included a flea sterilizing agent, but he didn't expect it until March/April.
 
Okay, this is kind of a concern for me and I'd be interested to know if you had the same thing happen. I ordered the Interceptor for Jagger through CanadaVetCare.com. But the package came yesterday and it shipped from Singapore. Sounds kind of odd doesn't it?

Return it, return it, return it. Don't use it, just send it back and ask for a refund.
 
I did some research. The Interceptor from this website comes from the Novartis plant in Australia. I've ordered it.
 
I did some research. The Interceptor from this website comes from the Novartis plant in Australia. I've ordered it.

Hey Chris, how did you find this information? I'd like to order some Revolution off this site, but I want to make sure it's legit.

Thanks!
 
Hey Chris, how did you find this information? I'd like to order some Revolution off this site, but I want to make sure it's legit.

Thanks!

First I called the site and questioned the representative closely. Then I cross checked that there was a Novartis plant in Australia. I checked the comapny's registry as well, plus how long they'd been in business (2009). Then I searched for complaints on the site. The hits that came up were basically 1-2 people who complained about slow or no delivery -- which could have been because of many reasons. People are very quick to shout SCAM when a company doesn't please them. I found no complaints about product authenticity or quality.

That said, this is a very personal decision. I have four Shelties -- Trifexis would cost me more than I can afford. Testing for Ivermectin sensitivity would cost a heap, too. Of course, I'll watch them closely after dosing, but I feel comfortable with this decision.
 
I agree with Chris, and thanks Chris, for sharing your research! I've ordered Interceptor from this site too for my Pixie, who has a history of seizures and has taken Interceptor for years. I've switched my other three to Heartguard Plus at my vet's suggestion but I really don't want to take a chance with Pixie's sensitivities. I've had no problem either.
 
Back
Top