Introducing pup to multi dog household

we are learning as we go along... Che seems to know firmly he is still "king of the hill" he only voices his opinion when everybody pays attention the the pup and he starts barking then...
Since I do not let my pup run around unsupervised it is either crate or tethered to me when he is up... they learn how to play with each other and Che is gentle with Leo. They both would sell their mommy for a piece of liver so training is easy but I do have to crate one at a time to achieve some order.
I am working on excellent recall with Leo from the get go and Leo's crate training is much better than Che/learning from my mistakes/
Leo is getting to be pretty decent with leash walking when they together as Che is great and seeing how Leo raises his leg to pee is pretty hilarious:smile2:
so Leo does copy Che a great deal...
I am so glad I have two pups to play with, I do not see why would I isolate one from another...
 
Back
Top