Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Introductions: Meet Aila!

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by AilaPup, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Premium Member

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    Welcome!!!!

Sorry, no help with skateboards! We have one house that Brodie goes nuts barking because they have two Aussies that bark when we walk by. I sometimes avoid that house, but not always. When I don't avoid it, I do lots of stops and starts and change up my walks so he has to have more focus on me, then I reward him as we go by if he does not bark back at them. I now have dog kibble in most jackets I wear... :)

KarenCurtis likes this.
  2. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Forums Sage

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    Welcome, what a beautiful girl Alla is! My boy Piper who is 4 also goes crazy over skateboarders. Has since he was a pup...that darned herding instinct! One of these days I'm going to get a skateboard and work on getting him used to them, but I fear it'd be a waste of money lol as I think it's so ingrained to go after it. Combination of the noise it makes and the movement...my boy just has to hear the noise as well and he barks and wants to run after it!

Hanne likes this.
  3. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    welcome:smile2:
    thanks for the pix- we love pix:yes:

4. Margi

Margi Forums Enthusiast

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    Welcome from the Corona Crew in AZ. Aila is just precious!

5. Darren

Darren Premium Member

Nov 1, 2019
    Welcome to the forum, Aila looks amazing!