I's has been abused in terrible life

My dog’s breeder feeds her dogs Cheerio’s as treats. She yells CHEERIO’S and all the dogs come running!:ROFLMAO:

Maybe it isn't so much about the treat but - like a skritch behind the ears- you are giving them "affection"- mine wouldn't even taste the cheerio it would simple disappear in a flash from the surface of the earth and the universe-- but bet they would come running too.
 
Pico is GREAT at coming when called.. he runs and sits down in front of me waiting for his cheerio. of course, he is usually up to no good in my bedroom....
Trader Joes has really cheap toasted oats...at the rate we are going through them it is very worthwhile to go there just for that!

I just ordered CBD treats for the little guy...does that make me a bad puppy owner?
I don't know when I would use them, but maybe at night so I can get some sleep.
I got the lower dosage ones for anxiety...
 
Back
Top