Is it okay to???

Bumper is our blind cat~

We've all met Bumper...a blind cat! :biggrin2: There are pictures of the amazing Bumper cat somewhere.

She is a sweet himalayen cat,now 18 months old.We took her in at 9 weeks.
Well it was meant to be,for us to give her a forever home,her quality of life,is all and more as if she was a sighted cat. You would never know she was blind.
Enjoy the photo~
 
Last edited:
Well Jeepers!

After I read your post,I decided to google it,and this is what I found.

1-It could be an imbalance of bacteria in the intestines,just past the stomach
2-liver & kidneys enzymes should be checked,especially os if the dog has been on any type of NSAID
3-Most of what I read,the diagnosis was Inflamatory bowel syndrome,or some other type of gastric issue
4- parasites(but that has already been checked)
5- food allergy
6-dog is hungry
Remedies mostly included,some type of pepcid,or medicaction for irritable bowel,late night snacks. Change of diet temporarily to chicken,rice,lamb

There are gadzillions bits of info on the internet about the issue,but your vet should be the best source of information. One thing that does repeat itself in any thing I have read,is that it is treatable,and usually passes as the pup grows.

It just sounds to me that she is having a gastric problem,I would call your vet again,and arrange another visit,to discuss some things with him.
Here is a link that has lots of postings:
http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/pets/msg1211360618745.html

Trapp is doing wonderful,at the moment he is napping in his crate,with his teddie! He seems to have really changed more so in the last couple of weeks. Every thing is differant about him.My baby is growing up~



Wow MB, TY so much for taking your time to look this issue up with me. I am glad to see that you have found the same things I have found while doing my research as well. When my Vet calls back I'll mention all the above to see what she thinks! My hunch is that she will grow out of it since there are absolutely no other sympoms at all..

Ty again SOOOOO much..I am starting to fall in love with all my new Sheltie Mommas, :winkgrin:
 
Back
Top