Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

It's been 2 years ago today

Discussion in 'Sheltie Angels' started by sheltiemom, Oct 27, 2008.

1. elaine2004

elaine2004 Forums Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2008
    Landaff, NH
    Thanks for the caring rememberance of my Jewel!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your thoughts of me on Sunday. You're right ,you do start to think more and more as that day approches.:cry:

2. mcguiregirl2248

mcguiregirl2248 Forums Enthusiast

Mar 12, 2008
    Britton, MI
    I'm sorry that you both had to endure the anniversary's of Rachie and Jewel passing this week. It is very difficult to deal with not matter what. I know it bothers me when May 2nd and June 1st roll around. My thoughts are with you both and I hope you are both having a better day today! :sadsmile:

3. elaine2004

elaine2004 Forums Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2008
    Landaff, NH
    Thanks Shaun!

It's a better day today, Shelties are such an awesome dog. They are easy to love and difficult to lose.:sadsmile: As you well know any companion animal that you become attached to is hard to lose because of their unconditional love and their willingness to please. Thanks again and God Bless you and your trio.

Sheltie hugs from my crew to yours,
    Elaine

4. TaraLynn

TaraLynn Forums Enthusiast

Oct 29, 2008
    Ontario, Canada
    So Sad...

I'm sorry that you're going through such a sad time. Many hugs to you! Caliber sends puppy kisses too...they seem to do wonders for such times like these, don't they? *hugz* Hope you are feeling better today! :sadsmile: