Jennifer Crank Seminar

Stuart does a really awesome foundations seminar. He introduces the ideas of obstacle and handler focus and gives some great drill ideas for practice. I think I remember you saying something about him coming to your club? Or did I make that up?

yes, Stuart gave a seminar for our club last winter- I think even before Cran came home. I did not attend and couldn't even tell you the focus of the seminar. I didn't have an agility dog then :winkgrin: but I do now and what I know is that I have lots to learn.
I'm reading Agility Start to Finish- Diane Bauman. so far, I like it - good explanations and diagrams to make things clear for me.
 
Shame you aren't closer. Jenn's mom, Susan Crank is putting on a foundations seminar in Kentucky in May. It's really good... I did that one with Jenn back in the fall with my young dog. Really though, a lot of what these seminars cover is in Linda Mecklenberg's Developing Jumping Skills and Developing Handling Skills. The books are very thorough.

that does sound perfect- even if I was closer though I couldn't do a May thing- work stuff. if you hear of one later in the summer- well Kentucky is between AL and PA- could stop off on my way to visit the folks:winkgrin:

I'll look into those books also- thanks for the info.
 
Back
Top