Jon Katz books

Sumac3890

Forums Sage
Has anyone else read his books on his life at Bedlam farm? The way he describes each dog ( he has mostly border collies ) is just so neat. He has a very hard but fullfilling life on that farm with his (farm) dogs. Right now I am reading Soul of a dog in it he talks about all animals on the farm from his chickens to his cows. He also has a neat website. http://www.bedlamfarm.com/blog/ I have always wanted to live on a farm or at least try it out for a while.
 
I have read 2 of his books and thought they were very good. His descriptions of like of the farm are excellent:smile2:
 
Has anyone else read his books on his life at Bedlam farm? The way he describes each dog ( he has mostly border collies ) is just so neat. He has a very hard but fullfilling life on that farm with his (farm) dogs. Right now I am reading Soul of a dog in it he talks about all animals on the farm from his chickens to his cows. He also has a neat website. http://www.bedlamfarm.com/blog/ I have always wanted to live on a farm or at least try it out for a while.

Susan I want to order his books should I read them in the order taht he has written them or doesn't it matter?
 
I haven't read any of his books either but these sound wonderful. I may have to pick up one to start with. Any suggestions?
 
On his website there is a link to his books and it gives a synopsis of them and I think I started with A dog year and Dog days was good too. At first you kinda don't like Jon but as you read more of his books you get used to his manor and I just love reading about his farm days.
 
Back
Top