Jonah has his forever home!

Oh, Judy, another successful pairing! I don't know how you do it. I'm not sure I could ever give them up! Bless you!
 
Another sweet ending.

Our Jonah wowed his new mom and dad so much that they decided on him instead of the dog they came to see (Puddles). He was such a sweet boy and reminded them of their dear departed Bluey so they decided on taking Jonah. They loved him so much they decided to change their plans regarding an upcoming trip. They had planned on flying North to their Maine home but won't allow the dogs to fly in the cargo area, so they decided to drive from Florida to Maine and back instead. He has a new name... Maclellan (Mac for short) They have a boat and don't want a Jonah sailing with them.....

So good bye sweet Jonah.. I'm going to miss you...

Jonah003.jpg



Hugs
Judy

Thanks Judy ! Mac, you lucky Sheltie you have found an awesome forever home! Puddles you day will come soon as well. Judy does such an awesome job finding you new forever homes.
 
Back
Top