jumping queen :)

when the dog just changes the side behind your back, it's called "change" here.
but yes, it's very similar to the ketschker ;)

I even don't have any command for thinks like that. the dogs even know it ;)
in the beginning I start to train in the way, that I stand tight to the jump with my bag, the dog in front of me and with the help of the one hand near the middle of the jump the dogs get over and have a tight turn. thats it ;)

and thank you all for the nice comments.

@toffee's mom: where and when are you in Germany exactly? but you have to know, that my sheltie girl is called FACE. LUNA is my jack russell terrier ;)
 
Both the runs looked great, I can see that she has just a little more ark in her jumps now compared to before when she was jumping really flat and streached out. Awesome job to both you & face.
 
thank you!
I think the problem with jumping was, that we weren't able to go to normal training once a week during my summer term.
face was so overmotivated, that she didn't cared.

since august we can go to our normal lessons and it's now really better!
stupidly mostly one knocked bar in agility run (the only one that counts for a Q) and no bars in the jumpings :dead::lol:
 
...
and thank you all for the nice comments.

@toffee's mom: where and when are you in Germany exactly? but you have to know, that my sheltie girl is called FACE. LUNA is my jack russell terrier ;)

OHHHH damnit, I KNEW that! sorry!
Little Face and crazy Luna ;)
I will be in Frankfurt and mainly Oberhessen in May 2012 :biggrin2:
 
I think so, it must be! I know you guys were discussing that in another thread...
Until I am at THAT level, I won't worry about it, LOL

I wanted to say.....in regards to these types of moves, it's just another "move" you can teach your dog. I know many of us American's tend to use it more "on the fly" because we need to, but you can train them to understand what it is. And oh gawd, it's awesome if your dog is fast...and you're not.

I should work on it with Koji, lol.


As for Face the jumping queen. Wow. Yup, nothing more. Just wow. I wish Koji would run that fast, but I'm sure it's me slowing him down. I mean, he runs that fast around the table at home during zoomies. I just need to learn how to handle him. Give me a year. Maybe I'll get him up to half that speed. I love watching Face run. You guys are amazing!
 
Back
Top