Jumps

Those are great Sharon.

I just ordered color PVC pipe from CleanRun to make my jumps. I know, geek, but I think it will be easy for me to train with friends at the park if the jumps are all different colors. We'll be able to say: take the red, then the yellow, followed by the violet, and back to red etc. hehehe
 
Those are great Sharon.

I just ordered color PVC pipe from CleanRun to make my jumps. I know, geek, but I think it will be easy for me to train with friends at the park if the jumps are all different colors. We'll be able to say: take the red, then the yellow, followed by the violet, and back to red etc. hehehe

oh gosh.. is that gonna be affordable.. I am very interested on getting SOMETHING.. Toffee jumps over a broomstick I hold in my hand right now, lol, does that count????
 
oh gosh.. is that gonna be affordable.. I am very interested on getting SOMETHING.. Toffee jumps over a broomstick I hold in my hand right now, lol, does that count????

Well, since I am making them myself, it will cost me around $20 a jump (1" furniture grade PVC pipes, tape and all the connectors). It would have been slightly less if I used ordinary schedule 40 PVC that you can buy at hardware stores, but the colours look so pretty and I look at it as an investment for many, many years to come. :smile2: I'll take pictures once I have them all done and decorated with the tape.
 
Well, since I am making them myself, it will cost me around $20 a jump (1" furniture grade PVC pipes, tape and all the connectors). It would have been slightly less if I used ordinary schedule 40 PVC that you can buy at hardware stores, but the colours look so pretty and I look at it as an investment for many, many years to come. :smile2: I'll take pictures once I have them all done and decorated with the tape.

Do you ship your wares to the Maritimes? :)
 
no laughing :)
I can't really even hang a mirror on my wall.. that I purchased a YEAR ago!
there is no handy gene in this woman!

lol
 
no laughing :)
I can't really even hang a mirror on my wall.. that I purchased a YEAR ago!
there is no handy gene in this woman!

lol

It really is SUPER easy to assemble, no word of a lie.

Honestly, shipping anything via Canada post is just highway robbery. They would charge over $50 a jump I bet. To get the stuff I ordered, I had it shipped to a US address and drove the 1 hour to get it, and saved over $100 in shipping.
 
It really is SUPER easy to assemble, no word of a lie.

Honestly, shipping anything via Canada post is just highway robbery. They would charge over $50 a jump I bet. To get the stuff I ordered, I had it shipped to a US address and drove the 1 hour to get it, and saved over $100 in shipping.

So true
even my 1 dollar clicker cost 9 bucks to ship.. within Canada!!! Crazy!
 
Cool, colour pvc - we dont get that here. Or the 4way connectors so it takes some extra work to construct a jump, and extra $$!. I think my jumps cost me about $20 to make. I use electricians tape to mark around the bars so they actually look pretty good.

toffee's mum - honestly if you can get those 4-way connectors they are super-super easy to make. Altho if you can get them for cheap might as well save your time.

Ania - I thinks it time we posted pics of our backyard equipment.
 
Back
Top