K9 Speedometer

K9 Speedeometer

Ok so I took Shadow's fastest time ever in a JWW wich was 23.95 seconds and used the speedometer and put in Course Yardage wich was 147 yds and his time in for YPS(yards per second) and it came out for YPS 5.92 and MPH 12.127.I guess it is fast.
 
Yes he is fast haven beaten some of the fastest shelties in the country including Rush and Nancy Kleinans Jimmy Dean in Fla last year. Shadow has qualified for World Team Tryouts.He is my once in a lifetime dog.:smile2:
 
impressive

Shadow is one fast sheltie! Maybe he can give Bentley some tips? :)

We had our second trial today...and on the jumpers course it looks like his YPS is 4.01 and MPH is 8.2 :)
 
wow! those are fast shelties! I cannot wait to have Maia start agility and then use this link you gave us to see how fast she will be!
 
Back
Top