~ Keep Treesa in your prayers please ~

Glad to hear it went well.
My Miss Sadie will be going in for her's at the end of April.
I am a little nervous about it.
 
I've been really busy and missed this thread. Glad to hear surgery went well. Don't worry.....in MOST spays or neuters, there are no complications.
 
Update ...

All seems well ... we will be going to pick Treesa up tomorrow after lunch ... I have taken the day off work so as Hubby & I can go together and enjoy the drive together, and care for her if needed on the trip back.
... Yes ... so now the " stay quiet" for a wk. to 10 days part. Perhaps I could teach her how to colour or play cards or ... wish us luck !!
:eek2:
 
All seems well ... we will be going to pick Treesa up tomorrow after lunch ... I have taken the day off work so as Hubby & I can go together and enjoy the drive together, and care for her if needed on the trip back.
... Yes ... so now the " stay quiet" for a wk. to 10 days part. Perhaps I could teach her how to colour or play cards or ... wish us luck !!
:eek2:

I hope that all went well with the pick-up!

Please keep us udpdated on how she is doing :biggrin2:
 
She'll be fine. And don't get to anal about the vets advise about limited mobility.

Bacca was cryptoid so his neuter was abdominal as well. He was running and jumping again withni 24 hours - with two dogs it was hard to stop....So check the incisions daily. If she seems to be licking her incisions you can either get a collar for her or a tee-**** (a baby ti-shirt from Walmart is perfect, but we just got in some really cute dog t-shirts today. ;-)
 
~* Home Again *~

Well we picked up Treesa this afternoon and she is doing really well. The incision site looks great, and she seems to be pretty much her happy self .... Thanks again for the support and best wishes. I have included a picture of the incision as i am so impressed with it , and a happy to be home smiley face picture ...
Auntie Barb ... I will have to come and see the new T-shirts ...but won't a
one-sie look cute ... :lol: ( just kidding Treesa)

:hugs (sorry bare tummy scene)
 

Attachments

  • DSCI0013.jpg
    DSCI0013.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCI0029.jpg
    DSCI0029.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCI0019.jpg
    DSCI0019.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
So glad she is home and doing well. Emma won't stay quiet at all for me. I never did give the pain medication they prescribed.

A onsie sounds like a good idea (note to self: pick up one for Natalie).
 
You go by the age of a child - I would look for a 24-month size or so. When they snap together, the tail is okay because the leg holes are large enough to accommodate the leg and the tail.
 
Back
Top