Kip @ 13 weeks old!

Elei

Forums Enthusiast
Kip is now 13 weeks old, and weighs 9.9 lbs. He went to the vet to get his 3rd set of shots, and was a brave calm puppy. He was admired by all the vets and staff:)

I am having so much fun with Kip. He is so playful and sweet. When we go for walks he likes to carry a toy in his mouth, and he is always ready to play with me. Today he got to explore a bamboo forest, walk on a log bridge, and explore a dry riverbed. (This is all on our property so its a safe area).

Here is a video of Kip practicing some tricks this morning:
 
I love Kip so much! I think he is absolutely perfect:) Yes, we are spending lots of time learning tricks, playing, exploring new places, and socializing. He also knows how to do a paw touch on various items, sit, back up while in a sit (his own invention), get inside a box, and stand with his hind feet on a low box (2on2off)
 
Back
Top