Kip is 12 weeks old!

Elei

Forums Enthusiast
Kip is 12 weeks old and now weighs 9.4 lbs! I can see that he has grown now - I think his legs are getting longer and he is stretching out a bit.

I've been introducing Kip to lots of new people, and so far he is fairly friendly with no fear. He either runs up and is happy to see the person, or investigates them and then moves on. I know a lot of Shelties are reserved with strangers, so I'm curious to see if this friendliness continues. My first Sheltie was very aloof with strangers. She wasn't scared at all - she just didn't have any use for any human other than me. Everyone who meets Kip loves him.

Kip loves to run and explore, and has a ton of energy. He will go, go, go, then finally nap for a bit, then be ready to go again. Since I am active and want to do agility with him, I'm happy about this:)

I gave Kip a bath the other day, and afterwards he slept for an hour on my lap. It was so adorable:)

Kip is definitely teething now! He started chewing on everything. I have a kong and some other chews, but he doesn't like any of them much.

I'll post another video soon.
 
Kip is 12 weeks old and now weighs 9.4 lbs! I can see that he has grown now - I think his legs are getting longer and he is stretching out a bit.

I've been introducing Kip to lots of new people, and so far he is fairly friendly with no fear. He either runs up and is happy to see the person, or investigates them and then moves on. I know a lot of Shelties are reserved with strangers, so I'm curious to see if this friendliness continues. My first Sheltie was very aloof with strangers. She wasn't scared at all - she just didn't have any use for any human other than me. Everyone who meets Kip loves him.

Kip loves to run and explore, and has a ton of energy. He will go, go, go, then finally nap for a bit, then be ready to go again. Since I am active and want to do agility with him, I'm happy about this:)

I gave Kip a bath the other day, and afterwards he slept for an hour on my lap. It was so adorable:)

Kip is definitely teething now! He started chewing on everything. I have a kong and some other chews, but he doesn't like any of them much.

I'll post another video soon.
So glad you are having puppy fun! My puppy, Minnie, is 7 months old. We completed intro to agility and signed up for another class, she loves it! No fear
 
You are so lucky Kip is so bold and friendly! With that trait and the go, go, go energy... it is the perfect combination for an agility candidate!

Can’t wait to see pictures/videos!
 
Back
Top