Kobe's "weenie"

By conformation do you mean that it would depend on how you pose them whether or not their equipment was viewable?

Well no, size of sheath opening(large or small), abnormal shaped sheath opening,(hypospadias),size of sheath(usually more devloped in intact dogs but not always), presence of strictures or adhensions in the sheath, presence of frenulums(small band of tissue at tip that prevents movement in and out). That sort of thing.
 
Ahh!! Totally missunderstood you there.. I thought you ment conformation ring as in showing like at Crupts..
 
Um it is normal for many dogs neutered or not. Doesn't seem to be related to neuter status. Seems to be common in excited dogs in general. At least in a vet clinic. Nervous dogs seem to um.. suck everything up and in.:wink2: Relaxed dogs go either way. Some dogs never expose themselves no matter what unless mating. There can also be medical/comformation reasons why they don't or do.

Well, thanks for that. Indy has always had his pink wee-wee peeking at me whenever I groom him. Then this week while while Indy was on meds, it took on "new proportions" Oh my! Neither Bacca or my forever pup, Timber, have ever exposed this. I was surprised, to say the least!

Going to chill now. P****normal.
 
Well, thanks for that. Indy has always had his pink wee-wee peeking at me whenever I groom him. Then this week while while Indy was on meds, it took on "new proportions" Oh my! Neither Bacca or my forever pup, Timber, have ever exposed this. I was surprised, to say the least!

Going to chill now. P****normal.

rofl.. do you have the brand of the drug handy? I know some people that could make some cash with it!
 
Brian is laughing,as he has just read this thread from the beginning! He asked..is there anything you guys "don't discuss"?
 
ROFLMAO, lol, lol, lol!!!! My Golden boy Tyler was neutered but sometimes his "hoo hoo" would stick out! It was very embarassing when it did:lol:
 
Well, thanks for that. Indy has always had his pink wee-wee peeking at me whenever I groom him. Then this week while while Indy was on meds, it took on "new proportions" Oh my! Neither Bacca or my forever pup, Timber, have ever exposed this. I was surprised, to say the least!

Going to chill now. P****normal.


OMGSH Barb you are WAAAAY too funny!
 
Back
Top