Koji's First Snow Day

Cute pix. If you want more snow, let me know. I'll send you some from Southern Ontario - we have had about a foot where I live this week.

Keep the fur trimmed really close to the pads of the feet. This helps keep the snow from clumping on the feet.

Oh no. You can keep the snow. The final count at my apt was almost 9". That's WAY more than enough. But how nice of you to offer. :P
 
A few more pics.

We have our final count before the snow turned into freezing rain. Almost 9", too much for me. Yikes.

Koji stuck in the snow a bit. It's up to his chest. Yikes.

Koji lying on me this morning, so cute!

And him outside again.

I'm surprised. He doesn't really romp around in the deeper stuff. Actually seems to dislike it. I wasn't able to get to the dog park at my apartment complex as it was snowing and windy. Then the snow turned into freezing rain, so I've been inside all day. Of course, Koji wants to go out now and I can hear the freezing rain hitting my window, which means it's still windy. I really need some waterproof pants. LOL.

We had a fun time for our first snow weekend. Now that it's all going to turn to slush and ice, I am soooo not looking forward to this.
 

Attachments

  • 2014-02-09 01.17.21.jpg
    2014-02-09 01.17.21.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 2014-02-08 12.56.45.jpg
    2014-02-08 12.56.45.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 2014-02-08 11.37.34.jpg
    2014-02-08 11.37.34.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 2014-02-07 16.36.05.jpg
    2014-02-07 16.36.05.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 6
The last picture on the link is GORGEOUS. We have 18 inches right now. I have a four ft drift beside my driveway, and my driveway is literally only 2 car lengths long. (And short cars at that.) I'm sick of this white stuff. Please someone take our snow. And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take our sub-zero temperatures!:ick I want it all gone. :fl
 
Back
Top