corbinam
Moderator
Lexi has her first trial this weekend *squeals!* but I'm getting a bit nervous. She definitely has a lot of things that need work.
One thing that I want to try to work on in the next couple days (and after the trial too!) are her weaves.
Right now her biggest issue is that she pops at the 10th pole. But, it's not your typical pop (Bentley used to pop there). She does it only because she sees the upcoming obstacle and wants to get there faster. She pops and just runs past the couple poles to get to the next obstacle. I always stop her and start her over, but she can get stuck in this cycle of not doing the last couple over and over again.
Any suggestions? Any drills I can use to make her finish?
Thanks!
One thing that I want to try to work on in the next couple days (and after the trial too!) are her weaves.
Right now her biggest issue is that she pops at the 10th pole. But, it's not your typical pop (Bentley used to pop there). She does it only because she sees the upcoming obstacle and wants to get there faster. She pops and just runs past the couple poles to get to the next obstacle. I always stop her and start her over, but she can get stuck in this cycle of not doing the last couple over and over again.
Any suggestions? Any drills I can use to make her finish?
Thanks!
