Lay some bets about how quickly Smudge exceeds my posts?

.........ok, the way that you can really tell who is going to win this little bet, is to go a little deeper.

Right now Barb is posting 9.37 times a day
Chris is posting 5.30 times a day
Randi’s is 12.77 times
Michele is posting 11.44 times a day
Calliesmom is posting 3.91 times a day
OntarioSheltie is 3.69 times
Granite is 3.39 times
*Caro is 4.83 times
Corbinam is 4.07 times
Smudge is at 6.29 times a day

So there is how you can tell who is going to win the posting game, UNLESS the member changes her/his posting rate.

Sorry, to bore you but I like to follow weird things like that!

Sweet french toast. You deserve some kind of award for figuring that out.

It's the "I'm randomly good at figuring this stuff out" award. :lol:

Somebody may or may not be able to come up with a more flashy title. :razz:
 
.........ok, the way that you can really tell who is going to win this little bet, is to go a little deeper.

Right now Barb is posting 9.37 times a day
Chris is posting 5.30 times a day
Randi’s is 12.77 times
Michele is posting 11.44 times a day
Calliesmom is posting 3.91 times a day
OntarioSheltie is 3.69 times
Granite is 3.39 times
*Caro is 4.83 times
Corbinam is 4.07 times
Smudge is at 6.29 times a day

So there is how you can tell who is going to win the posting game, UNLESS the member changes her/his posting rate.

Sorry, to bore you but I like to follow weird things like that!

Thank you for sorting that out~I had no idea either how to find out the stats.
Well now I can check forum mail more often and reply,as I got a new blackberry! lol:biggrin2::razz:
 
below- only trying to post when I have a contribution or a smart comment :winkgrin:
but also- get a puppy- you won't have as much time to post then :biggrin2:


No - puppies make people post twice as much, isnt that right Jessica and Michele!

Ha ha - and Jan you are posting at 4.68, so about the same as me. I dont know how people manage more than that, you all must type and read faster than me.
 
Don't forget that that number reflects the length of time you've been on the forum. So for me, I joined and didn't really post much for awhile. It wasn't until we got Lexi that I started posting A LOT. So my number is spread out, and not really currently accurate. Make sense?
 
Don't forget that that number reflects the length of time you've been on the forum. So for me, I joined and didn't really post much for awhile. It wasn't until we got Lexi that I started posting A LOT. So my number is spread out, and not really currently accurate. Make sense?

Right, that is what I meant about the "UNLESS the member changes his posting rate." That number of times per day is based on how long you have been a member and how many total posts you have. *Caro and I post about the same number per day, so I will probably never catch her posting total, because she has been a member longer than I have. I didn't want to get too geeky and explain Statistics to the nth degree.

At the current rates, Randi will overtake BarbV's posting total, I would say by the Mid September (that is an educated guess, I DID NOT DO THE MATH!, but I can if you would like me too! HAHAHAHA). Michele will take 2nd place by mid October and it will be neck and neck with her and BarbV. Because I think BarbV will start posting more then because it will be getting cooler and she won't be out at the cottage and want to keep her title of Queen of the Forum. :winkgrin:

So there you go!
 
Last edited:
Sweet french toast. You deserve some kind of award for figuring that out.

It's the "I'm randomly good at figuring this stuff out" award. :lol:

Somebody may or may not be able to come up with a more flashy title. :razz:


Jessica.....if you click on a persons user name, you get to their page. If you click on the file tab that says "statistics" you can get the statistics on any user and how many posts they do per day.
 
Don't forget that that number reflects the length of time you've been on the forum. So for me, I joined and didn't really post much for awhile. It wasn't until we got Lexi that I started posting A LOT. So my number is spread out, and not really currently accurate. Make sense?

Makes perfect sense to me. And it makes me feel like less of a loser. I was thinking, wow these people must be so sick of me. I can't believe I post so much compared to everyone else, but yet I felt that there were many members who post just as much as me...so it makes a lot of sense.

I actually expect my posts per day to decrease over time. I used to post on every thread. I'm more picky now and try to only post when I think I can add to the conversation.
 
Back
Top