Layla's Rehab Verdict: Cured!

I'm going to have to look into it, although I just don't know about putting Deska through another surgery - he doesn't bounce back well from things, esp as he gets older. Mind you, he won't need the spurs removed and debriding as he's already had that. Do you have any good links for the PRP procedure? Haven't been to the ortho vet all year (she must be missing me) so it's probably time for another visit I can ask her if anyone here does the procedure (and for how much).
I'm going to have to look into it, although I just don't know about putting Deska through another surgery - he doesn't bounce back well from things, esp as he gets older. Mind you, he won't need the spurs removed and debriding as he's already had that. Do you have any good links for the PRP procedure? Haven't been to the ortho vet all year (she must be missing me) so it's probably time for another visit I can ask her if anyone here does the procedure (and for how much).

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4700921/
 
Back
Top