I was wondering if there were any particular good brands of leave in conditioner that I could use on my lil boy. He has a nice silky smooth coat, but his tail and hiney hairs are rather frizzy looking and I was hoping I could get those looking good.
Buddy Wash Lavender and Mint. I use the shampoo too, and I love their leave-in conditioner. I dilute it quite a bit with water in a spray bottle so it lasts a long time. You can find it on Amazon and you'll love the way they smell too!
just remember the breed calls for a harsh outer coat. This serves a great asset to the dog as it repels dirt/mud/debris. Soft silky coat is not correct. It collects and knots...
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.