Like Every Kid in a Leaf Pile

Chris

Premium Member
I'm so glad Asher is enjoying an autumn puppyhood! He's having a ball chasing leaves, enjoying the bright, sunny days and enjoying the scents of the season. Poor Layla was a December puppy, and her babyhood was spent freezing her little tail off every time she had to piddle or poop! I hope Asher appreciates how lucky he is!
IMG_3607.jpg
 
Now that's a happy puppy! I bet Meadow would have loved that as well. Yesterday, she suddenly decided she wanted to chase her own tail again, like she did when she was small. Cracked me up. Asher is sure off to a wonderful start in life!
 
I'm so glad Asher is enjoying an autumn puppyhood! He's having a ball chasing leaves, enjoying the bright, sunny days and enjoying the scents of the season. Poor Layla was a December puppy, and her babyhood was spent freezing her little tail off every time she had to piddle or poop! I hope Asher appreciates how lucky he is!
View attachment 19298
This picture is exactly why I don't go into the puppy section. What an irresistible shot!
 
Back
Top