Losing Teeth?

I can only go from my point of reference (my 6 mo old Olive) and her gums don't come up so far around the tooth as your pup's do. Because Olive is having trouble getting rid of her baby teeth (the needles! :lol:), I've been spending a lot of time looking in her mouth. Now, just one more to go! I'm thinking string, a door, and my husband! :winkgrin:

What you are seeing is alittle gingival hyperplasia and grade 1 peridontal disease. There is a divot on the right side? I think that the canine is hitting abit. Does the tooth flare out slightly on that side?(the one with 2 teeth)
 
Well techinally no, I am not.:lol: Rachel owns his dad and his mom was leased. So only Rachel is his breeder.:smile2: But seriously he was not looking oversized on the charts and then off he went.

He is currently 16 3/8" and 22 lbs of solid muscle at 7.5months. He is still high in the chest and will likely drop some but I doubt he is done growing.

Ah, got it. ;) And so true about size. I cant believe how big he's gotten. Birch is definitely going to be big and solid. Oops. Y'know, if you choose not to keep him, I'd love to give him a life in agility :P
 
Ah, got it. ;) And so true about size. I cant believe how big he's gotten. Birch is definitely going to be big and solid. Oops. Y'know, if you choose not to keep him, I'd love to give him a life in agility :P

Nice try Cheryl.:lol: But this one is staying here no matter how big he gets. I decided that a long time ago.
 
Back
Top