Losing Teeth?

This is just too weird.

Okay, I don't have cats and haven't seen any cats near the house, but that doesn't mean there aren't any around. Actually, most outdoor cats don't live due to bigger predators out there.

Everyone knows Koji is like 5 years old, right? That's the only reason why I don't think it'd be his.

So, do we think they came in on Koji's fur?

Yep, I know he is 5:wink2: That is why I don't think they are his, but you mentioned possiblely seeing double teeth.

Maybe he is inviting kittens over when your not looking. Probably pick them up in the grass who knows.:lol:
 
Yep, I know he is 5:wink2: That is why I don't think they are his, but you mentioned possiblely seeing double teeth.

Maybe he is inviting kittens over when your not looking. Probably pick them up in the grass who knows.:lol:

lol. just wanted to be sure everyone knew he wasn't a baby anymore. ;) Maybe he has a kitten fetish and is making new friends. LOL. no clue. Okay, I'll check his teeth again tonight (and Miko's too), just in case. And when I take Miko in for some blood work, I'll bring the teeth with me. Maybe the vet can confirm they're cat teeth and/or check Koji's mouth too.

So strange! I mean, two teeth? That look alike? What are the chances.
 
That is weird! Could he have eaten something that had them in it?

Dead cat? Gross, I know (not to suggest he's a cold blooded killer or anything!)
 
That is weird! Could he have eaten something that had them in it?

Dead cat? Gross, I know (not to suggest he's a cold blooded killer or anything!)

He could have, he tends to eat anything on the ground, but for some reason, I'm doubting it. Only because if he ate it, he'd have to vomit for them to be on my bed, and all I found were the teeth (and not in the same place).
 
Attached is a picture of a sheltie puppy upper canine, shed by Olive (6 months) yesterday evening, just in time for display on this thread :biggrin2:
 

Attachments

  • Olive's upper canine.5.2012.jpg
    Olive's upper canine.5.2012.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 18
Figured I'd check out Koji's mouth again. Got some photos of his weird teeth. These are on the bottom, behind his canines. Is this normal? Do you think he lost something from there? They've always looked like this, but I just realized he has 3 on one side and 2 on the other.

Um, ignore his dirty teeth. :o

disclaimer: these are huge photos, so if your internet connection is slow, sorry.
more teeth
other side
 
Back
Top