Lost Warren NJ 3yo F Sable Michelle

JanBlencowe

Forums Novice
I am following this one on Facebook. What a tragic situation. Please, New Jersey folks, if anyone lives near this area, help if you can and share the poster as much as possible!
 
Thank You Ann

Cathy was the rescue's foster mom for my wonderful Molly. I only met her once when I drove from CT to NJ to get Molly, 3 years ago. We have kept in touch via Facebook, and I have been helping in every possible way that I can. This is a very bizarre situation and yes ANY help is very much needed and appreciated.
 
Cathy was the rescue's foster mom for my wonderful Molly. I only met her once when I drove from CT to NJ to get Molly, 3 years ago. We have kept in touch via Facebook, and I have been helping in every possible way that I can. This is a very bizarre situation and yes ANY help is very much needed and appreciated.

Jan, please keep us posted on what happens. Cathy is a friend and this whole situation is just heartbreaking. I feel terrible for her and pray that they find Michelle.
 
Lord, I am asking for another one of your wonderful miracles.

Please watch over Michelle, keep her safe and direct her home quickly, as only You can.

I thank you Lord. Amen.
 
This is close to my home and I have been sharing with friends daily.

There is a great rescue/trapping group around here called Buddha Rescue and Recovery. I believe the local sheltie rescue is involved and have suggested this idea.

It is so sad because it sounds like the new owners are not that concerned.
 
Still Missing

Heartbreaking. Breeder and husband are out every day looking. Please help if you can, send prayers and positive thoughts. If anyone has experience finding a dog who has been missing for a while I can put you in touch with Cathy. Thank you.
 
Back
Top