Low-cal training treats

I've never tried this, but I'm thinking that all-beef hot dogs, such as Hebrew National, cut into small pieces and dehydrated, might be good.
 
Thanks all! I was hesitant about Zuke's because of the whole switching to a new manufacturer deal.. but since you all still use them, I guess it's all good!

I always get mad at Chris for feeding whole treats to Cruz.. now I'm the meanest and will cut a whole bag of treats into quarters so whole treats cannot sneak past me :wink2:
 
Thanks all! I was hesitant about Zuke's because of the whole switching to a new manufacturer deal.. but since you all still use them, I guess it's all good!

I always get mad at Chris for feeding whole treats to Cruz.. now I'm the meanest and will cut a whole bag of treats into quarters so whole treats cannot sneak past me :wink2:

had to do that when visiting my dad- he'd give each one a whole treat that could have been used for all 4:gaah
 
Applegate Farms, Grass-Fed, Organic Hot Dogs.No grains, no fillers. Sliced into thin slices, then each slice cut in half. I chop up the package when I bring them home from the store and put them in small, snack size zip-loc bags, then into the freezer. I pull out a bag before we leave for class and they're thawed out by the time we get there. There are no low value treats as far as Echo is concerned. All food is high value, lol.
 
Back
Top