Ummm no comment![]()
Smart man.. let the ladies admit to the addiction.. we'll just sit back and bask in server-upperage.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ummm no comment![]()
Smart man.. let the ladies admit to the addiction.. we'll just sit back and bask in server-upperage.
anyone know how many guys are on the forum?
Well 2 .. You and IAt least one..
Well 2 .. You and I
Oh my! I sent an email to Kelly from my home email tonight! I was having withdrawal.
Good news is that I caught up on work email instead while the forum was "down". I think someone was trying to tell me something. Barb, step away from the forum, step away!
Do you suppose we should have 1 day per week where noone can post so that we can get our personal and work lives back in order?
Ahh see that's the rub.. I could be a crazed, pant wearing old chick.. ya just never know!
